Friday, August 12, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - August Release - Hedgehog with Basket

Howdy -

Another day of new release images at Whimsy Stamps! And today I am sharing  Hedgehog with Basket from the Lee Holland collection.



Now I am going to be totally honest here... had to do a little guessing on coloring up this little hedgehog... you see here in Texas I have NEVER seen a Hedgehog... so doing a bit of guessing on how to color - but think it turned out ok from what photos I have seen... I think. LOL

I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used a pattern paper from Prima's Something Blue Collection. Two pieces of Core'dinations card stock brown and dusty pink that I sanded for more of a shabby look. I used brown thread with my sewing machine and a zig zag stitch for a little more drama.

The sentiment is Whimsy Stamps Clear "Bold Statements" Great group of sentiments for all occasions! Then six rhinestones for a little bling.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used



Another Fabulous release from Whimsy Stamps this month! Make sure to visit the site HERE and see them all! And don't forget... Whimsy August Release party is going on over on Facebook - you can find the EVENT HERE....  there is lots of games and LOTS of prizes to be won! So head over and join in on the event to win!

Have a blessed day-
HUGS and see you tomorrow for Animal Crackers!

No comments: