Thursday, January 12, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - January Release - Pin the Tail on the Donkey

Howdy -

There is a new Release at Whimsy Stamps! And there are so many wonderful new goodies... but I think you will understand when I giggle showing off this new image! Oh my.... Giggle...


Crissy Armstrong created a donkey!! This is "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" Totally in love! I colored with my Copics (colors below) Then I printed off some totally yummy digital papers from Whimsy. Love these...  "Fresh Rose Collection" Such pretty papers in the collection. I used kraft cardstock, and green card stock for bases. I sewed the layers down with a zig zag stitch, then because I didn't want add too much extras to take away from the donkey in any way... so for embellishment I added three Whimsy Enamel Dots

Now for the inside simple as well with a a great sentiment.


This is from the new Whimsy Digital Cat and Dog Sentiment set. But it isn't just cats and dogs that have fur right? Donkeys have wonderful soft fur!  Love this!

And my Copic colors used -


Now you must visit the Whimsy Store HERE and see all the new yumminess!  And make sure to always visit the Whimsy Blog to see lots of inspiration!

HUGS and


1 comment:

Mary Holshouser said...

Donkey looks a little perplexed.
cute card.
thanks for sharing.