Thursday, February 9, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - New Release! Noah's Ark

Howdy -

This month the new release at Whimsy Stamps is so beautiful! Loving them all. But first I just had to color up Crissy Armstong's Noah's Ark!!

I have always adored Noah's Ark images... and Crissy Armstong is a favorite artist doing a favorite image! So yes.. I am in love!



I colored with my Copic markers ( colors below ) With a cream colored card stock base I matched up papers from Authentique Cuddle Girl Collection papers. I sewed down the layers of papers, and then used a favorite Whimsy Double Scallop die that a piece of ribbon was woven through. Then Whimsy's Vine Die on either side (hurry over to the site if you want this die set it is on sale right now!!) Topped of with some small Marvy flower punches and then enamel dots! Love this image!! Oh I think I said this.... LOL

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Now make sure HURRY over to the Whimsy Stamps Store and see all the new goodies... HERE

Then visit the Whimsy Facebook page HERE join up and see all the fun!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Adorable and I love your selection of papers and your sewing skills. I must own up to having a noah's ark stamp that I had to have at the time but never used it. Bad me. So many stamps so little time. Hugs Mrs A.