Monday, April 3, 2017

Whimsy Digital Stamps - Kitty Floats

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps Digital Release! So many fabulous new images for some instant fun coloring and instant pretty papers!

For my card I chose one of Crissy Armstrong's "Kitty Floats"!


Isn't it just adorable! Now I used Photoshop and added in one of the new Digital Pattern Papers as the sky background from the "Bluebell Bliss" collection. Love putting the image and digital papers together and printing as one. I also printed another paper for my pattern paper and matted with blue card stock. Sewing all my layers down.

For the sentiment I used one of the digital sentiment from the "Vintage Sentiments" Collection.  Then for embellishments I used a heart border die and then one of my giggle favorites the Whimsy Enamel Dots.

Copic colors used -


Now you must run over to the Whimsy Stamps web site and see all the new digital items for sale! You can get there quick by using the link HERE

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: