Thursday, April 6, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Puddle Jumpin' Mouse

Howdy -

Now some image just have to be colored up! They just make me grin! And Whimsy Stamps "Puddle Jumpin' Mouse" by Krista Heij-Barber is adorable!!


How much fun is this little mouse? All that splashing. I colored up with my Copics (colors below) and then cut out with Nesties ovals. Then I dug in some older dies and found this Cherry Lynn Designs as a mat. Then for my papers I used a couple of sheets from Paper Studios that I sewed down with a zig zag stitch. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Digital Sentiment Set "Spring Mix". that is matted with the Whimsy Die "Many Thanks Card Builder Set" (which by the way is on sale right now! YEA!)

For a little more embellishment some Whimsy Stamps "Enamel Dots" .... totally love those!!

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Hope you got a smile from this one! And make sure to see all the Whimsy Stamps great stamps and craft supplies at the web site HERE.

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: