Wednesday, May 17, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Girlfriends

Howdy -

Still having some fun with High Hopes Stamps Darling Divas! These girls are so fun to color and create with! For my card this week I made a special card for someone special.

Here is the new stamp "Girlfriends"


Aren't they sweet? I colored with my copics (colors below) and then found some papers from paper studio with kraft card stock and peach coredi'nations card stock. All the edges of everything are inked with Rangers Distress Ink and then sewed together. A few punches with Martha Stewarts Large Frond leaf punches and then mulberry roses. Now a favorite trick... my roses... they are pink. Ok originally they were pink. I didn't have peach colored roses... so I used my Copics to change the color.

Inside more of all the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Now you know you want to play with the Darling Divas too! Click right HERE to see them all and see which friends you would like to meet!

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: