Monday, May 1, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - New Release! Apple

Howdy -

There is a new release today at High Hopes Stamps! A bunch of really sweet girls to color up! I started out with the very pretty "Apple"


While scanning some of my pattern papers I ran across this piece from Paper Studio's Mixed Kitchen collection. I think that is the name... lost the cover sheet. Seemed to perfect with those apples in the corner. So my theme went black white and red with the pattern paper and I colored with my Copic Markers. Then cut out with an oval Spellbinders Nestie. Matted with another Spellbinders die.

All my layers down with a zig zag stitch, and then used a Whimsy Stamps Die cut "hello" for my sentiment. Three dots of Viva Decor Black pearl pen.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


You really need to meet all the new friends at this months new release of High Hopes Stamps. Click over HERE to see them! And for some High Hopes Inspiration visit the Blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by - Have a blessed day!
HUGS and

2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Love the red and black combo! The inside is just as pretty as the outside of your card!!

Carolina F. said...

Love the paper and coloring Michelle, your card is totally adorable!