Thursday, May 4, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Love Ewe!

Howdy -

Another new image that I just adore from Whimsy Stamps!! This is "Love Ewe!" by Krista Heij-Barber. Adorable right?


I colored with my Copics (colors below). The image is so cute I wanted to keep the card simple. I used a piece of Paper Studio papers along with White and Black card stock that I sewed down the layers. Then a few small dots Viva Decor Black Pearl Pen in the corners. .... Love this one!

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Really sweet image and there are so many more to see!! Click HERE to see all the new at Whimsy Stamps!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This is sooooo cute and your right it doesn't need anything put with it or it would distract. Hugs Mrs A.

Lena said...

So super cute, Michelle. Love it!
Hugs,
Lena