Thursday, June 22, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Daphne's Tea Party

Howdy -

This week I colored up Whimsy Stamps new image by Sylvia Zet called "Daphne's Tea Party". Just love Sylvia's cute images and this one really is adorable. Just too cute that little kitty having a tea party! I have been looking through some old stash of crafting stuff. Ran across this old Martha Stewart Pansy Punch set, it seemed to perfect to match up with this image!



Sweet isn't she? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used a red card stock for my base and punched out those pansy borders with white. This way the flowers looked red.. right? I found a scrap of Paper Studio paper with flowers and stacked up my image with it. For a sentiment I wanted to keep it simple but stay sort of cute, so I found in the Whimsy Clear Stamp set "Painted Sayings" as little "hello" perfect size to stamp directly on my image piece. This set of sentiments has so many great words to use alone or put together. A must have!

Also while digging in my older things I found some really old Prima flowers. All shades of reds and pinks. Matched up to the flowers in her hair just right so I added some brads and used them for embellishments.

Here are the Copic colors used  -


Is it sad or good that it feels like craft shopping and finding new things when I dig into all the goodies I have in my "collection"? I'll go with good as it made me happy to find things I haven't seen in a long while and put them to use!

Now make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps Store and see all the new images I just know you are going to fall in love with! HERE 

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

essay best said...

Hey girl, this colored image is really cool and you have done a great job. Thanks for sharing the detail and colors brand. Keep it up.