Friday, August 11, 2017

Published fun!!!

Howdy -

I am so excited to share! I have been published in Rubber Stamp Madness Magazine!! Now available is the Fall issue and if you check out their article on Birthday Greetings you just might see a card by little ole' me!!


I used Whimsy Stamps Dragon Party by Crissy Armstrong. With lots of other Whimsy Stamps products. The Whimsy 6x6 Pattern Paper "It's A Party", Whimsy Corner Dies, and believe it or not those swirls are the Whimsy Funky Christmas Tree Dies.. upside down. Then lots of those fun Whimsy Enamel Dots!  The sentiment is part of the Whimsy Digital Dragon Sentiments Set.

There is lots of great inspiration in Rubber Stamp Madness Magazine. If you haven't seen it in your local craft store or book store.. check out their website HERE 

Its been awhile since I have been published.. I think I am going to give it a try again real soon it was so much fun to join in and then to see my card in print!

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Carol Dee said...

CONGRATULATIONS

Ginger Shaw said...

Well done Michelle. Your card is Lovely

Lena said...

Congratulations! It is well deserved. Your cards are beautiful, cute and fun. Hugs ~ Lena

Soaring Eagle said...

Congrats! That is totally awesome.