Monday, October 2, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - October Release - Warm and Cozy

Howdy -

So excited! The new Whimsy Stamps October Release!! And for my first card I am using "Warm and Cozy" by Kristen Windelbauer!!


Isn't she cute? I colored up this little gal with my Copics (colors below) Love her warm tights with striped socks! For my papers I used dark brown card stock, with papers from Paper Studio. I sewed down all the layers. My sentiment "Thankful" is from the new Whimsy Stamps die "Gratitude Word Die Set" Fabulous new word dies in this set.

My flower was made to match up with my pattern paper. I used Whimsy Stamps "Peony Flower Die". The leaves are cut from dark green card stock, the flower are cut out with Foamiran... I am in love with this stuff!! So fun to play with and makes such beautiful flowers. I layered lots of the the flowers after coloring the edges with copics then heating them to shrink and roll the petals. In love with them!!

Then three of those fun addicting Whimsy Stamps Enamel Dots to add a little bit of embellishment.

My Copic colors used -


Make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps Blog and see all the fun and new items each day of the release HERE  and to see all the items released on the 7th click HERE. You will not be sorry... that cart will fill up fast!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: