Monday, December 4, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - December Release - Bunny Love

Howdy -

New Release is going on at Whimsy Stamps! The first 6 days of December we are showing off the new images and then on the 7th... Everything will be live on the Whimsy Stamps Web Site to order! And you are going to want to pop on and order cuz these are going to be very popular!

My first card with the new release is "Bunny Love" - How cute is this image??


Colored with Copics and matched up to pretty floral papers from Wild Rose Studio's Poet's Kitchen collection. I love the purples - and matching it up with green card stock is a favorite. I sewed down the layers and then found a green and purple gingham ribbon that I tied in a simple bow. For my sentiment I used Whimsy Stamps word die "Smiles" from the "Smiles, Happy and Celebrate" set. I adore word dies!!

My copic colors used -


Make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps blog HERE to see all the new images and then on the 7th - make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps Store HERE to fill your cart!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: