Thursday, March 8, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Garden Chair

Howdy -

Lovin' the new images at Whimsy Stamps! The new DoveArt images are so so so... country! And you do know I love that! This week I colored "Garden Chair"


Just yummy right? And I had so much fun playing with the new Whimsy Background stamp Farmhouse Shiplap... swoooooning over this one!  And then I decided to stamp it on a piece of core'dinations card stock and do some sanding... OH MY! How fabulous does that look? Just like reclaimed wood! This was the dark grey card stock and when I sanded the light grey background showed through fabulously. I colored the Garden Chair with my Copics (colors below) a light pink card stock for my card base and then a pink and white gingham ribbon is just so country! For my sentiment I die cut the Whimsy word dies Happy and Wishes from the "Birthday Wishes Magical" Set and the "Smiles Happy Celebrate" Set. Simple but love it!

Copic colors used -



https://whimsystamps.com/collections/march-2018/products/farmhouse-shiplap-backgroundhttps://whimsystamps.com/collections/march-2018/products/garden-chair?variant=2667855413269


To see all the new fun and all the fabulous collection from Whimsy Stamps click HERE and have some fun and fill a cart!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and