Wednesday, May 16, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - It's A Boy!

Howdy -

High Hopes Stamps today and for my card today I had a little inspiration... but that is for later. :0)

This stamp is a totally adorable image and a must have the perfect baby card! This is "Swaddled Baby Boy"


This little guy is such a cutie... I love paper piecing with this one. That blanket just screams out to match up to the pattern paper. So decided to only use on piece of pattern paper and make it pop sort of. A cream card stock, and the piece of green dot pattern paper for the card. Then I stamped the image on the pattern paper and cut out the blanket and glued it to the image. I sewed the image down with a zig zat stitch. For the corners I punched out a corner punch and then cut it to fit inwards in the card. Heart shaped pearls for the corners.

The sentiment is High Hopes Stamps "It a Boy"  is perfect with that little heart that I just had to add a little pink color too. Simple card, but some images just need to stay the focus - don't you think?

Copic colors used -


Now how about that little teaser at the start? Well IT'S A BOY!
Sweet Pea gave us an absolutely adorable little boy this week! He is such a sweetie!! And a cuddler big time!!

I would like you to meet "Domino"  -


Can't wait to share lots of photos of this guy! He is already stole out hearts!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: